Uploaded scanned text by permission of publisher.
“Some Theorems on the Approximation of an N-Variate Density Function,” UltraSystems, Inc. (date unknown)
- “Discrete Cases of Distribution Recovery Techniques for Reliability,” UltraSystems, Inc. Technical Report, (date unknown)
In files containing authored works there is a 50 page “exact preprint of the document that is to appear in the study series, Studies in Robotics” published by ISF/North-Holland. The Editors are A. Gaillet, A. Kyhn, Y, Umetani, and H.J. Warnecke. There are no dates. The title of the work is Vision-Based Predictive Robotic Tracking of a Moving Target. Any information about the actual publication or a link to the material would be appreciated.
Added a listing and a link
- Space Station Automation and Robotics Study: Operator-Systems Interface, Boeing Aerospace, November 1984. Prepared for NASA. In additional, Dorrough contributed to the Study Reports for Space Station Technology Development Mission Requirement Definition for Advanced Automation and Robotics. This document may also be available in NASA archived.
Added link to paper on site:
- “Anesthetic Action – Support for a Multiple Site Hypothesis Anesthetic Action – Support for a Multiple Site Hypothesis Using Haar Transformed Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra,” Scientific Proceedings of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, 123-124 (1978) (Upload is author’s tear sheet from the publication)
- “A Theoretical Analysis of System Quality”. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. R 20 (1971)
- “Redundancy and System Reliability,” Prepared for Douglas Aircraft Company: Advance Electronics Department, Nov 1965, see following listing.
- “Self-Repair, A Methodical Approach to Improving Computer Reliability,” Presented to Nato-Agard Symposium on Spaceborne Control Systems Reliability, Paris, France, March 7-8, 1967 Prepared under the sponsorship of Douglas Aircraft Company, Inc.
Link provided for
- “A Methodical Approach to Analyzing and Synthesizing a Self-Repairing Computer,” IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. C-18, January, (1969) . Prepared under the sponsorship of Douglas Aircraft Company, Inc.